Getting started using HINT is simple. All you have to do is confirm receipt of materials, set up the table tents around your dealership, download the mobile app, and respond to your customers. The following is more information on how to get started with HINT.
Confirm Receipt of Materials
You should have received the following:
- 5 - 8.5x11 Ultraboard signs for the bathroom with double-sided tape included
- 15 - 5x7 Laminated table tents
- 1000 Business cards
If you are missing anything, contact SureCritic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set Table Tents Up Around Your Dealership
*For those dealers with an active AutoNetTV subscription, HINT messaging will be automatically added to the library for additional marketing opportunities.
- Display your tailored table tents around your store where your customers can find them when they need to contact you. Best practices of locations are below: *Tip: Be sure the tent cards are easily visible - not obscured. Sit where your customers sit to get a feel for what they see.
- Give each customer a business card at write-up and ask them to text that number with any questions, comments, or concerns during their visit.
- Send a picture of your table tents on display to the SureCritic text number: (206) 565-1698. SureCritic sends the photos to HMA Corporate as confirmation of the program launch.
Download Mobile App
- Go to the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store on your mobile device. Search for and download the app 'SureCritic for Business' or scan the QR codes.
- Log in with your SureCritic username and password.
- Accept 'Push Notifications' from SureCritic on your device.
- Locate incoming messages under the 'Messages' tab in the app menu.
- Test your dealership phone number and respond to a sample inquiry within the app to ensure that you have everything set up correctly.
Respond to Your Customers
Please respond to all incoming messages promptly to ensure that your customers are satisfied while they are still at your dealership. Best practices show that customers are happier when you respond within two minutes of their inquiry.