The following is what the live webinar training went over. It covers the customer experience for using HINT, accessing the mobile app, best practices, and contacting support.
- Customer Experience
- Access Mobile App
- Best Practices
Hyundai In-Store Notification Tool - Benefits
Real-Time Concern Identification
- Identify problems faster, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Mitigate concerns ahead of social media channels and the CSI Survey
- Elevate staff awareness and attentiveness to customer issues
- Communicate the way your customers want to communicate
Hyundai In-Store Notification Tool - Overview
Hyundai In-Store Notification Tool - Process
Getting Started Mobile App
- Download the mobile app, "SureCritic for Business."
- Available in Google Play and Apple App Store.
- Your username is the same username and password you use to login to SureCritic.com.
- If you accepted 'Push Notifications' from SureCritic on your device, you would receive notifications.
- You can add an SMS notification by adding your mobile phone number to your Profile (and confirming it). It is not required.
Your SureCritic Number
- Find your SureCritic Text Number at the top right-hand corner of the 'Messages' screen on the dashboard or in 'Settings' in the mobile app.
Your First Message
- You will receive immediate notification via push notification or email. If you didn't receive an alert, then verify your notification settings by going to 'Notification Settings'>' Messages.'
- Red will highlight a negative issue, Green a positive one.
- Write a response - Send.
- New: A message without a response.
- Open: After the first response is submitted.
- Closed: Manually closed, auto closed after seven (7) days, or customer issue resolved and responded "Yes."
- The first person who responds is initially assigned.
- Change assignment by selecting a user from the dropdown.
- The user will receive a notification of the new assignment.
History and Notes
- Notes are internal to only users with access to your business.
- View the assignment and note history in the same view.
Credit for Fixing a Customer
- On issues flagged as unfavorable or neutral, you can get credit for fixing a customer problem.
- Select 'Resolve' to automate the resolution message.
- If the customer confirms that the dealer resolved the issue, the message gets marked as 'Closed Resolved.'
Close and Spam Functions
- Select 'Close' to automate the resolution message. All messages will auto-close after seven (7) days.
- Select 'Report' to let the admins know this number is spam
*Every phone number is open to the potential for spam texts. If you report the incident, then it's blocked for all numbers for good on the network.
Out of Office
- 'Edit'>'Hours' - Set up your Department Hours.
- 'Settings' - Turn on or off the out of office message in App Settings.
The Desktop View
- Push notifications get set up by default.
- SMS notifications now available.
- If you do not see SMS as an option, you have not verified your mobile number yet.
Question: I'm a manager and don't want to see all messages, just the first one. How do we set it up?
Answer: Sign up for 'New Inbound Message Only.' This notification is a new inbound ticket request from a customer.
Desktop View - Add and Remove Users
- Click 'Settings'>'Users'
- If you only want to restrict users, click 'Edit' and select 'Off.'
Question: Can I respond to a message from the SureCritic desktop?
Answer: Yes, you can see new messages via the 'Message' tab.
HINT Welcome Kit
- 1,000 Business Cards
- 5 - 8.5x11 Ultraboard signs for the restroom with double-stick tape included
- 15 - 5x7 laminated table tents
Examples of how to use it:
- Attach to customer invoices
- Give to drop off customers who leave their vehicle
- Leave a stack with managers/employees in other departments who may hear customers convey a negative experience in service
Examples of how to use it:
- 50% of negative texts come through the restroom placards, and this is something customers would not traditionally talk about
- Place a placard in every restroom. They are high quality and will maintain their appearance even through cleaning cycles
- Each placard already has the two-sided tape. All you do is peel and stick. It's that easy
Examples of how to use it:
- Place table tents in high traffic locations where customers can see them
- Make sure they do not get grouped with a bunch of other messaging, so they don't get lost in the crowd
- Messaging about Amenities should be placed at your coffee, water, snacks area, and in your customer lounge
Best Practices - Getting Started
- Download the "SureCritic for Business" Mobile App
- Add users - appoint a helper and empower them to respond
- Add your GM, DP, or both as users
- Send a test message
Best Practices - Service Advisors
- Identifying at-risk customers and resolving their concern before they leave the dealership
- Fix the customer issue before the customer receiving a CSI survey from the factory, which can result in higher individual CSI scores
Opportunities for promoting the program include:
- Business card usage - At write up: "If there is anything you need or you can't get a hold of me, text the manager."
- At pick up of the vehicle: "If you aren't satisfied with your visit, text the manager."
- Have table tents at the advisor's desk
Best Practices - Managers
- Speed - immediate responses are most effective
- Empower other people to respond on your behalf
- Engage with other departments
- It's your number; feel free to put the number in your materials
- New opportunities - put the number in your shuttle bus and loaner cars
- And routinely do an inventory check to make sure your point of sale material is still in the right place
Phone: (855) 307-8706
Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.
For in-application real-time support, send a direct chat message to one of our support representatives or browse our support materials' collection in our dedicated Hyundai Resource Library.