Respond to Positive Reviews
The following guide gives you advice on how to respond to positive reviews.
How to Respond to Positive Reviews
Positive reviews need attention too! These are the customers that took the time out of their day to brag about you! Don't forget about you. The following is a list of how to respond to your happiest customers:
- Reinforce the positives. Thank the customer for taking the time to leave a review and highlight their personal experience. Tailoring your response to the customer shows you know who they are, and it deepens the business-customer connection.
- Ask what you can do better. The positive tone has already been set and creates a safe space to offer suggestions. Cheerful customers can give constructive feedback knowing they will be heard, and you can find ways to ensure they will keep coming back.
- Add a helpful plug. The focus is on the reviewer's experience, but this can also be a great time to mention a special or service they may not have known about previously or one that could be taken advantage of.
- Share. Help your SEO by sharing the review not only on social channels and your website but also to your employees. Everyone likes hearing about delighted customers knowing they took part in that experience and are a part of a company that receives positivity.
- The whole world is watching. Just like with negative reviews, it is important to remember that you are in the public domain. Though you're responding to a positive review, even optimistic words can enter grey areas.
- Use SEO keywords. Reviews boost your SEO because they naturally include keywords related to your business. This is also a great opportunity for you to aid your SEO as well! Mentioning your own business in your reply is a great way to do this.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.